When clicking on the OneSite tile to login to OneSite, you get one of two errors:
- Fatal Error.. could not locate login shell
- Fatal Error.. could not reauthenticate use
Why does this happen
This is typically an environmental problem with the computer where it cannot find your user information.
How can I fix this?
Clear the cache and cookies stored in your browser to make sure the software is working with a fresh set of instructions and avoiding any future issues. For more information on clearing cache and cookies, please see below:
Clear cache and cookies in Chrome:
- Click the Tools menu (three dotted lines in the upper-right corner).
- Select History.
- Select Clear Browsing Data from the left-hand side. Set the Time Range set to All Time. Check-mark Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files and select Clear Data.
Clear Cache and Cookies
- Click the Menu icon at the top-right corner of the screen, then click Settings.
- Click on Privacy, search, and Services from the list of options on the left-hand side under Settings.
- Scroll down to Clear browsing data and click Choose what to clear.
- Change the Time range at the top to All Time and check the boxes next to Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files. Then, click Clear now.